Central Bank of India has been invited for the role of Risk Manager, IT, Technical Officer & Other Posts in India. The official Government job notification by this Recruitment 2022 Notification was released on 15 September 2022 for the beginning of the recruitment process for this government job Vacancy 2022.
There are a total number of 110 vacancies under this recruitment process. This is a golden opportunity for all government job aspirants. All the details regarding this Recruitment 2022, including notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, important dates, how to apply, etc., are given below.
- 1 Central Bank of India SO Vacancy 2022 Details
- 1.1 Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Category-wise Details
- 1.2 Age Limit for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
- 1.3 Central Bank of India Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Selection Procedure for Central Bank of India Notification 2022
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 Important Dates
- 1.7 How to Apply for Central Bank of India SO Jobs 2022
Central Bank of India SO Vacancy 2022 Details
|Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates Apply|
|Post Name||Specialist Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Grande / Scale||Pay|
|JMG (SCALE I)||Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/-|
|MMG (SCALE II)||Rs. 48,170 – 69,810/-|
|MMG (SCALE III)||Rs. 63,840 – 78,230/-|
|SMG (SCALE IV)||Rs. 76,010 – 89,890/-|
|TMG (SCALE V)||Rs. 89,890 – 1,00,350/-|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Category-wise Details
|Data Scientist (Scale-IV)||01|
|Risk Manager (Scale-III)||03|
|IT SOC Analyst (Scale-III)||01|
|IT Security Analyst (Scale-III)||01|
|Technical Officer (Credit) (Scale-III)||15|
|Credit Officer (Scale-III)||06|
|Data Engineer (Scale-III)||09|
|Risk Manager (Scale-II)||18|
|Law Officer (Scale II)||05|
|Financial Analyst (Scale-II)||08|
|Credit officers (Scale-II)||02|
|Economist (Scale II)||02|
Age Limit for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
|IT||V||35 – 50 years|
|Economist||V||30 – 45 years|
|Data Scientist||IV||28 – 35 years|
|Risk Manager||III||20 – 35 years|
|IT||III||26 – 40 years|
|Technical Officer(Credit)/ Credit Officer||III||26 – 34 years|
|Data Engineer||III||26 – 35 years|
|Risk Manager/ Law Officer/ IT||II||20 – 35 years|
|Security||II||26 – 45 years|
|Financial Analyst/ Credit officers/ Economist||II||20 – 35 years|
|Security||I||26 – 45 years|
Central Bank of India Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- IT (Scale V): B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics & Communication or MCA or Master’s or Bachelors’s degree in Data Analytics/AI & ML/Digital/Internet Technologies. 10-12 Years post-qualification experience.
- Economist: Ph.D. in relevant subjects with 5 Years of work experience.
- Data Scientist: PG Degree or B.E./ B-Tech in relevant discipline. 8 – 10 Years of work experience.
- Risk Manager: B.Sc Statistics (55%) or MBA/ PGDBM (55%) or M.Sc. 2 Years post qualification experience.
- IT SOC Analyst / IT Security Analyst : B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ IT/ ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science). 6 Years post qualification experience.
- Technical Officer(Credit) : B.E/ B.Tech in relevant disciplines. 3 Years post qualification experience.
- Credit Officer: CA / CFA / ACMA or MBA. 3 years and above post-qualification experience.
- Data Engineer: PG Degree in relevant fields or B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science / IT. 5 years post qualification experience.
- IT: B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science /IT /ECE or MCA /M.Sc. (IT) /M.Sc. (Computer Science). 6 years post-qualification experience.
- Risk Manager / Manager Scale II: B.Sc Statistics or MBA/ PGDBM or MSC. 1-year post-qualification experience.
- Law Officer / Manager: Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and 3-year post-qualification experience.
- IT / Manager : B.E./ B.Tech or M.E./ M.Tech. 2 Years in IT Field.
- Security: Any Graduate Degree with 5 years of service or equivalent rank from the Air Force, Navy, and Para Military Forces.
- Financial Analyst: Passed CA / ICAI / ICWAI / MBA (finance) and 3 years experience.
- Credit officer: MBA / PGDBM with 60% marks or ICAI.
- Economist Scale-II: PG Degree (2nd class) in Economics / Econometrics / Rural Economics and 3 Years post qualification experience.
- Security -Scale I: Graduate Degree or 5 Years post-qualification experience.
Selection Procedure for Central Bank of India Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Personal Interviews.
- GEN/ OBC: Rs. 850/- + GST
- SC/ ST/ PWBD: Rs. 175/- + GST
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 Sept 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 Oct 2022
How to Apply for Central Bank of India SO Jobs 2022
- The mode of Application for this Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2022 is Online. Read the Central Bank of India SO Vacancy 2022 for complete details before applying. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply through the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before the last date of application.
Steps to Apply for Central Bank of India SO Notification 2022
- Go to the Official Website, Using the link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials, Personal Details, Contact Details, and Educational Eligibility.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.