APPSC AMVI has been invited for the role of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts in India. The official Government job notification by this Recruitment 2022 Notification was released on 15 September 2022 for the beginning of the recruitment process for this government job Vacancy 2022.
There are a total number of 17 vacancies under this recruitment process. This is a golden opportunity for all government job aspirants. All the details regarding this Recruitment 2022, including notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, important dates, how to apply, etc., are given below.
APPSC AMVI Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Application Mode: Online
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector: 02 (Carried Forward (CF) Vacancies)
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector: 15 (Fresh Vacancies)
Total Vacancy: 17
Salary: Rs. 31460 – 84970 PM
Age Limit for APPSC Recruitment 2022
- General: 21 – 36 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 21 – 39 Years
- SC/ ST: 21 – 41 Years
APPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering.
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- Experience in driving motor vehicles.
Selection Procedure for APPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 250 + 80/-
- SC/ ST/ BC/ Ex-SM: Rs. 250
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 Nov 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 22 Nov 2022
How to Apply for APPSC AMVI Jobs 2022
- The mode of Application for this APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2022 is Online. Read the APPSC AMVI Vacancy 2022 for complete details before applying. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply through the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before the last date of application.
Steps to Apply for APPSC AMVI Notification 2022
- Go to the Official Website, Using the link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials, Personal Details, Contact Details, and Educational Eligibility.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.